If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident, it is important to have a law firm in your corner that will protect your legal rights. Neale & Fhima will not waver until we get you the maximum compensation for your accident injuries. Our firm has a 99% success rate in Chula Vista and other parts of Southern California representing the interests of our personal injury clients.
As an accident victim in Chula Vista, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent party. Depending upon the type of accident, you could be entitled to compensation for your medical costs, lost earnings, mental and physical pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and possibly more. But it is an unfortunate reality that aggressive defense attorneys and insurance companies will fight hard to minimize what they must pay. That is where the experienced Chula Vista personal injury law firm of Neale & Fhima can help you.
Types of Chula Vista Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Some of our most common Chula Vista personal injury cases include the following. This page features a more extensive list of the types of personal injury cases we handle in Southern California.
Car accidents are common in Chula Vista, with tens of thousands of serious accidents every year. Chula Vista has several dangerous intersections that are notorious for serious accidents, such as the one at Paseo Del Rey and East H Street.
No two car accidents are the same, and Neale & Fhima specializes in showing the unique aspects of each car accident case and clearly detailing why the compensation we seek is just and reasonable. Some of the most common car accident types our attorneys see include:
- Rear-end accidents: Distracted driving in the area frequently leads to rear-end crashes at stop lights and stop signs.
- Broadside crashes: These ‘T-bone’ crashes usually happen when a driver runs a red light and slams into the side of your vehicle.
- Sideswipes: The side of a car hits the side of another vehicle going the same way. Improper lane changing and merging are common causes.
- Rollovers: Drivers lose control when going too fast and flip or roll the vehicle.
- Pile-ups: An accident leads to several other crashes. A major cause is poor visibility. Morning fog is common in the coastal parts of Southern California and contributes to the incidence of pile-ups here.
Motorcycle riders have the same rights as all other drivers on Chula Vista roads, but motorcycle accidents are common for these reasons:
- Distracted driving: Few things are more dangerous behind the wheel than texting and general fiddling with smart phones.
- Failure to yield: Some drivers do not realize how fast a motorcycle is going, and they pull out when they should not, leading to a serious crash.
- Following too closely: Rear-ending a car is often a minor accident, but with a motorcycle, it can be serious and often deadly.
- Sideswipes: Many car drivers do not check blind spots carefully. Motorcycles are smaller than cars, and they are easy to miss.
Being hit by a motor vehicle as a pedestrian is nearly always serious. Our attorneys at Neale & Fhima are highly experienced in helping victims of pedestrian accidents to get a high level of compensation for their extensive injuries. Pedestrian accidents in busy Chula Vista often lead to serious injury, and sometimes death.
California has passed a law stating that dog owners are strictly liable for the injuries of dog bite victim injuries. With few exceptions, this means the dog owner must compensate the injured party. This applies even if the dog owner did not do anything to allow the attack to happen. Of course, this does not mean that getting compensation for the injured victim is simple. The dog owner and the insurance company will put up a strong fight. You need experienced personal injury attorney representation in Chula Vista to obtain the financial compensation you deserve.
Neale & Fhima Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Chula Vista, California
Far too many accident victims in Chula Vista are satisfied with whatever small amount the insurance company gives them for their accident injuries. Most people never seek legal advice. We strongly urge you not to be one of those people. Neale & Fhima offers complimentary consultations, and you will not be charged legal fees unless we prevail in the settlement or lawsuit. Please call 949-661-1007. Or, you can complete the contact form below.