Personal Injury Lawyers for Accident Victims in San Bernardino, CA
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an accident in San Bernardino, the attorneys of Neale & Fhima are here to help you protect your legal rights. We fight for our clients, and we will work tirelessly to make sure you settle for nothing less than maximum compensation.
When an accident turns your life upside down, you need a team on your side that is committed to helping you make a full recovery. Accidents frequently change people’s lives in ways that they could not have previously imagined. To make sure that you do not overlook any issues – or leave any money on the table – you need the knowledge, experience, and insights of someone who has been there before.
At Neale & Fhima, our attorneys have over 40 years of combined experience fighting for accident victims in San Bernardino and throughout Southern California. We represent clients in a wide range of cases, and to date we have recovered more than $50 million in compensation for accident victims and their families. When an accident turns your life upside down, experience matters. At Neale & Fhima, we put experience on your side.
Cases We Handle
Regardless of the circumstances, if you have suffered losses in an accident, it is important to speak with an attorney about your legal rights. You may have a claim for significant financial compensation, and you do not want to make mistakes or assumptions that prevent you from recovering the compensation that you deserve. We have decades of success helping our clients secure financial recoveries in cases involving:
- Vehicle Collisions – We handle all types of vehicle collision cases in San Bernardino, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
- Premises-Related Accidents – We regularly represent clients who have been injured in slips and falls, and also handle cases involving dog bites and other animal attack injuries.
- Medical Malpractice – If you or a loved one received a misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis, or if you are suffering due to a surgical error or other medical mistake, you may have a claim for medical malpractice.
- Boating Accidents – Boating accidents regularly leave unsuspecting victims suffering from serious, and in many cases life-changing, injuries.
- Train Accidents – We have the experience and resources necessary to take on the major corporations that are responsible for victims’ injuries and losses in Southern California train accidents.
- Catastrophic and Fatal Injuries – In addition to the types of accidents listed above, we also provide experienced representation for other types of cases involving brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and wrongful death.
Key Considerations for Your San Bernardino, CA Personal Injury Claim
1. Who was at fault in the accident?
In any case, one of the first steps toward securing just compensation is determining who was at fault in the accident. When you contact us about your case, if it appears that you have a claim we will conduct a thorough investigation to identify the parties that are responsible for your losses.
2. What is the extent of your injuries (physical and emotional)?
Many accident victims end up settling for less because they do not realize the full extent of their physical and emotional harm. At Neale & Fhima, we work with trusted experts to ensure that we are seeking full compensation for our clients’ losses.
3. How much are you entitled to recover?
How much is your pain and suffering worth? How much will your medical bills be in the future? These are the types of questions that we can help you answer so that you can seek maximum compensation.
4. What is the best way to pursue your claim?
While most personal injury cases settle through the insurance companies, sometimes it is necessary to go to trial. We can help you evaluate the insurance companies’ settlement offers and make informed decisions about how and when to resolve your claim.
5. How soon do you need to get started?
While you technically have a couple of years (in most cases) to file a claim after an accident in San Bernardino, there are a number of important reasons why you want to get started as soon as possible. When you contact us, we will explain everything that you need to know in order to get started protecting your legal rights.
Schedule a Free Consultation about Your Accident Claim in San Bernardino, CA
At Neale & Fhima, we offer free phone and in-person consultations, and we do not charge any legal fees unless we help you secure a financial recovery. As a result, you have nothing to lose by contacting us to learn more about your rights. To schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney, please call (888) 407-2955 or request an appointment online today.