Experienced Riverside Personal Injury Lawyers
Were you injured in an accident? If so, Riverside personal injury lawyers Matt Neale and Aaron Fhima can help you fight for just compensation. Your losses could be far greater than you realize, and it is critical that you hire a team of experienced attorneys to pursue your claim on your behalf.
When you need a lawyer, you need someone who you can trust. You need someone who you can trust to put your interests first, and someone who you can trust to do whatever it takes to secure the best possible outcome in your case.
At Neale & Fhima, we are committed to these core values. We understand what our clients are going through, and we appreciate that they are coming to us in times of need. As a result, we are committed to never doing anything less than doing our absolute best to make sure our clients achieve the outcomes they deserve.
With more than four decades of combined experience serving clients in Southern California, Riverside personal injury attorneys Matt Neale and Aaron Fhima know what it takes to win fair compensation. They have secured in excess of $50 million for their clients’ losses, and while most of their cases settle, their record shows that they are not afraid to go to trial. When you need to protect your rights against an insurance company or other major corporation, you need a legal team that will fight tirelessly on your behalf. Choose Neale & Fhima for your Riverside, CA personal injury claim and let our attorneys put their experience and commitment to work for you.
Riverside Serious Accidents Attorney
At Neale & Fhima, we represent individuals and families in all types of accident cases in Riverside, CA. If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in an accident, it is important that you speak with an experienced attorney. If you have a claim, you need to act quickly, and you do not want to overlook any details or make mistakes that could jeopardize your legal rights.
We regularly represent clients in Riverside, CA and throughout Southern California in cases involving:
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
A catastrophic injury can affect your life in ways that you could not have previously imagined. From constant pain to limited mobility and the inability to return to your old job, the effects of a serious accident-related injury can impact your life for years – if not decades – to come. The same, of course, can be said for losing a loved one as well. At Neale & Fhima, we are committed to helping make sure that accident victims and their families have the money they need to begin to move on with their lives.
Click to learn more about your case:
Six Reasons to Choose Neale & Fhima, LLP in Riverside, CA
Over the past 40+ years, we have represented thousands of clients throughout Southern California. Here are six reasons why accident victims regularly choose Neale & Fhima to protect their rights:
- Our Record of Success. In addition to securing tens of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients’ losses, we maintain a success rate of 99 percent. We only take real cases, and we fight vigorously to make sure our clients win the compensation that they deserve.
- Our Commitment to Fighting for Maximum Compensation. While some law firms focus on securing a settlement, we focus on securing the settlement that maximizes your financial recovery. We will advise you if we believe there is more on the table, and if you don’t receive a satisfactory settlement offer, we will readily take your case to court.
- Our Personalized Approach. At Neale & Fhima, you and your case are more than just another file number. We treat our clients like people and provide responsive, personalized representation tailored to their unique individual circumstances.
- Our Personal Involvement in Every Case. When you choose Neale & Fhima, you will work directly with your lawyer throughout your case. Unlike other firms, we do not limit our clients to communicating with case managers and administrative assistants.
- Our Free, No-Obligation Consultations. We offer free consultations to individuals and families in Riverside, CA, both in-person and over the phone. We believe that you should have the opportunity to speak with a lawyer and learn about your rights before you make a decision about your legal representation.
- Our Contingency-Fee Representation. Finally, we handle all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency-fee basis. This means: (i) you do not pay an up-front retainer, (ii) you do not pay hourly rates, and (iii) we only get paid if we help you secure financial compensation.
What to Do Next: Riverside Personal Injury Claim
If you have suffered serious injuries or lost a loved one in an accident in Riverside, there are several steps you need to take in order to protect your legal rights. These include things like:
- Seeking prompt medical attention for your injuries
- Following your doctor’s advice
- Collecting photos and other evidence
- Limiting your interactions with the insurance companies
- Filing a claim before the statute of limitations expires
When you contact us about your personal injury claim in Riverside, we will guide you hand-in-hand through the entire process of enforcing your right to just compensation.
Get Started with Your Free Consultation at Neale & Fhima
For more information about pursuing a personal injury claim in Riverside, please contact us to arrange your free, no-obligation consultation. To speak with one of our experienced attorneys about your rights, call (888) 407-2955 or send us an email today.