Experienced Attorneys for Personal Injury Claims in Riverside, CA
Were you injured in an accident in Riverside, CA? If so, attorneys Matt Neale and Aaron Fhima can help you fight for just compensation. Your losses could be far greater than you realize, and it is critical that you hire a team of experienced attorneys to pursue your claim on your behalf.
With more than four decades of combined experience serving clients in Southern California, attorneys Matt Neale and Aaron Fhima know what it takes to win fair compensation. They have secured in excess of $50 million for their clients’ losses, and while most of their cases settle, their record shows that they are not afraid to go to trial. When you need to protect your rights against an insurance company or other major corporation, you need a legal team that will fight tirelessly on your behalf. Choose Neale & Fhima for your Riverside, CA personal injury claim and let our attorneys put their experience and commitment to work for you.
California Serious Accidents Attorney
At Neale & Fhima, we represent individuals and families in all types of accident cases in Riverside, CA. If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in an accident, it is important that you speak with an experienced attorney. If you have a claim, you need to act quickly, and you do not want to overlook any details or make mistakes that could jeopardize your legal rights.
We regularly represent clients in Riverside, CA and throughout Southern California in cases involving:
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
A catastrophic injury can affect your life in ways that you could not have previously imagined. From constant pain to limited mobility and the inability to return to your old job, the effects of a serious accident-related injury can impact your life for years – if not decades – to come. The same, of course, can be said for losing a loved one as well. At Neale & Fhima, we are committed to helping make sure that accident victims and their families have the money they need to begin to move on with their lives.
Click to learn more about your case:
Six Reasons to Choose Neale & Fhima, LLP in Riverside, CA
Over the past 40+ years, we have represented thousands of clients throughout Southern California. Here are six reasons why accident victims regularly choose Neale & Fhima to protect their rights:
- Our Record of Success. In addition to securing tens of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients’ losses, we maintain a success rate of 99 percent. We only take real cases, and we fight vigorously to make sure our clients win the compensation that they deserve.
- Our Commitment to Fighting for Maximum Compensation. While some law firms focus on securing a settlement, we focus on securing the settlement that maximizes your financial recovery. We will advise you if we believe there is more on the table, and if you don’t receive a satisfactory settlement offer, we will readily take your case to court.
- Our Personalized Approach. At Neale & Fhima, you and your case are more than just another file number. We treat our clients like people and provide responsive, personalized representation tailored to their unique individual circumstances.
- Our Personal Involvement in Every Case. When you choose Neale & Fhima, you will work directly with your lawyer throughout your case. Unlike other firms, we do not limit our clients to communicating with case managers and administrative assistants.
- Our Free, No-Obligation Consultations. We offer free consultations to individuals and families in Riverside, CA, both in-person and over the phone. We believe that you should have the opportunity to speak with a lawyer and learn about your rights before you make a decision about your legal representation.
- Our Contingency-Fee Representation. Finally, we handle all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency-fee basis. This means: (i) you do not pay an up-front retainer, (ii) you do not pay hourly rates, and (iii) we only get paid if we help you secure financial compensation.
Get Started with Your Free Consultation at Neale & Fhima
For more information about pursuing a personal injury or wrongful death claim in Riverside, CA, please contact us to arrange your free, no-obligation consultation. To speak with one of our experienced attorneys about your rights, call (888) 407-2955 or send us an email today.