At Neale & Fhima, we fight for accident victims and individuals who bought lemons in Los Angeles, CA. If you or a loved one were injured in an accident, or if you need to assert your rights under California’s Lemon Law, contact us today for a free consultation.
When you need to protect your rights, you need a law firm that you can trust. You need a law firm that handles your type of case, and with lawyers who will give your case the personal attention it deserves. Above all, you need experience, and you need to know that your law firm will do what it takes to help you win compensation.
At Neale & Fhima, LLP, we focus our practice exclusively in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, and Lemon Law compensation. Attorneys Matt Neale and Aaron Fhima have more than 40 years of combined legal experience, and together they have helped thousands of clients recover in excess of $50 million in compensation. Matt and Aaron are passionate about what they do, and if you have been injured, lost a loved one, or purchased a defective vehicle in Los Angeles, you can rest assured that they will fight tirelessly to protect your legal rights.
10 Reasons to Choose Neale & Fhima in Los Angeles, CA
With no shortage of law firms in Los Angeles, how can you tell if one firm stands out from the crowd? Here are just some of the reasons why we believe we are the best choice for your personal injury, wrongful death, or California Lemon Law claim:
- We Do What It Takes to Win Maximum Compensation. While some lawyers do not like to take cases to court, at Neale & Fhima, we do what it takes to win. If you are not satisfied with your settlement offer, we will not hesitate to take your case to trial.
- We Have a Record of Success. We have a 99 percent success rate in personal injury, wrongful death, and Lemon Law cases. We will not waste your time, and we will not settle for anything less than fair compensation.
- We Are Recognized for Our Accomplishments. Our attorneys have been rated by SuperLawyers and have received an Excellent Avvo Rating.
- We Want You to Know Your Rights. We believe that it is important for you to know your rights. This is why we offer free consultations (learn more below) and regularly publish informative articles online.
- We Focus On Your Type of Case. Since we focus our practice solely on accident and Lemon Law claims, you can rest assured that we are fully equipped to handle your case. Unlike other lawyers who may stretch themselves too thin by handling all types of cases, we stay focused in order to maximize our effectiveness.
- We Provide Personalized Attention. At Neale & Fhima, your case will not be reduced to a file number. Our attorneys work with each client individually, getting to know the most intimate details of their cases in order to build stronger cases for maximum compensation.
- We Provide Serious Representation for Serious Cases. In our personal injury practice, we regularly represent clients who have suffered brain, spine, and other catastrophic injuries. We know how these injuries affect our clients’ lives, and we know just how important it is that you receive the full compensation you deserve.
- We Will Keep You Fully Informed. While we handle everything, it is still your case. We are happy to answer your questions, and we will provide you with regular updates as your claim progresses. If we receive a settlement offer, we will help you make an informed decision about whether to accept or push for more.
- We Provide Free Consultations. When you contact us about your case, the first step will be to sit down with one of our attorneys for a free consultation. Or, if you are unable to meet in person, we are happy to explain your rights and discuss your options over the phone.
- You Pay Nothing Out of Pocket. Finally, we handle all personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. That way, you do not have to pay anything out of pocket, and we only collect a portion of your recovery if we win your case. In Lemon Law claims, we provide 100 percent free legal representation.
Get Started with Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation in Los Angeles, CA
To get started with your free consultation in Los Angeles, please contact us today. Our personal injury and Lemon Law attorneys are available when you need them, so call (888) 407-2955 or request your free consultation online now.
Lemon Law Review
“I worked with Aaron Fhima who is fantastic! Before finding Aaron I was trying to work with another firm and they didn’t even want to take my case as they stated “Your case has a low chance of success and we can’t afford to take it to court” which basically what he was really trying to say is “Your case is too hard, we only take easy cases”. I almost gave up but got referred to Neale & Fhima a few weeks later and I was instantly told that I have a case which I knew was a valid case and was so happy for someone to actually see the truth and be willing to put in the extra effort on this harder case. As I write this review today my case just got settled in my favor and I am super happy! Thank you Aaron!”
5 / 5 ★★★★★