Have you been injured in an accident in Mission Viejo that was the fault of another person or entity? The skilled Mission Viejo personal injury attorneys at Neale & Fhima stand ready to help with your personal injury case. Our attorneys care about you and want to make certain that you receive the compensation you deserve.
There are many types of personal injury accidents that could result in substantial compensation for your injuries in Mission Viejo:
- Auto accidents: If you were hurt in a car crash, the attorneys of Neale & Fhima can help you to work with the other driver and insurance company to get compensation for broken bones, head trauma, internal injuries, plus lost wages and more.
- Truck accidents: Tractor trailers weigh more than 80,000 pounds fully loaded. When a trucker is negligent and hits a passenger vehicle, the resulting damage and injuries can be horrible. Our attorneys know how to aggressively represent injured clients against those notorious tractor-trailer insurance companies.
- Pedestrian accidents: When a car hits a pedestrian, it can cause some of the worst injuries out there. If you are struck in a crosswalk by a car, you could suffer very serious and even fatal injuries. Common injuries are concussion, traumatic brain injury, broken bones, cuts and scrapes, and amputation and crush injuries.
- Bike accidents: If you are hit by a car while riding a bicycle, you also could have very serious injuries: concussion, broken arm or leg, cuts and scrapes and serious head trauma. These accidents can be catastrophic, and our skilled personal injury attorneys will ensure that you get compensation for your lost work time and all your medical bills.
- Construction site accidents: These job sites are the source of many serious injuries, such as falls and falling objects, equipment and tool accidents, toxic materials, collisions, fires and explosions.
- Fatal accidents and wrongful death: If you lost one of your loved ones in an accident, the wrongful death attorneys at Neale & Fhima stand ready to represent you in civil court.
- Dog bites: Pet owners have a responsibility to ensure that their dogs do not injure other people. Most dog bites occur to children, neighbors and delivery workers. It can seem difficult to pursue legal action when you know the owner of the dog. Our attorneys have years of experience in handling these delicate legal matters.
California Statute of Limitations
The statute of limitations is the time you have to bring your personal injury lawsuit to court. Once that time period expires, you cannot file a legal action. In California, courts allow injured parties two years from the date of their injury to file a complaint. If your loved one died in the accident, you have two years from the date of death to file a wrongful death claim.
If you have questions about your personal injury case in Mission Viejo, be sure to reach out to the attorneys at Neale & Fhima.
Why Do People Choose Neale & Fhima?
Free Consultations: A serious injury can easily leave someone feeling overwhelmed. They might wonder whether a case is worth pursuing and what an attorney might think about the possibility of a successful claim. We understand that before moving forward with a claim you’d like to explore your options, which is why we offer free consultations. Let us hear the details of your case and give you our thoughts; then you can decide whether you want to proceed.
Maximum Recovery: If we accept your case, you can be sure we won’t settle for less than you deserve. We factor in all your injury’s costs – both economic and non-economic, past and future expenses – and fight for full payment.
Proven Results: Matt Neale and Aaron Fhima have a 99 percent success rate, securing over $50 million in compensation for their clients. We put our full resources into the cases we accept. Our reputation precedes us when we come to the negotiating table or the courtroom, so the other side knows that we mean business.
Direct Contact with an Attorney: No one hires an attorney hoping that their case will be handed off to an associate. When hire our attorneys, you will work directly with our attorneys. We make sure that we are accessible and that we address all your questions and concerns along the way.
No-Fee Legal Representation: If we don’t win your case, you owe us nothing. We work on a contingency fee because we believe in our team and because we believe you shouldn’t have to shoulder the costs if your claim results in no compensation.
If you’ve suffered a serious injury in Mission Viejo, you won’t have any trouble finding an attorney to take your case. The question is: Is your attorney the right attorney for you? We want to hear the details of your case and tell you why you want Neale & Fhima to handle your claim.
Contact the Mission Viejo personal injury attorneys at Neale & Fhima today to schedule your free consultation.
More About Mission Viejo
Mission Viejo is a growing city in Orange County, California, located in the famous Saddleback Valley. Mission Viejo is thought to be one of the biggest master-planned communities ever in the U.S. Mission Viejo is a lovely suburb with ample nature and culture nearby. The city is mostly residential, but it is well known for its many tree-lined streets and neighborhoods. It recently received recognition from the National Arbor Day Foundation. The city’s name comes from Rancho, Mission Viejo, which was a huge Spanish land grant on which the city was founded.
Mission Viejo has a semi-arid and Mediterranean climate that most residents and visitors find delightful. Rainfall totals average 14 inches per year, and summers are dry and almost without rain.
Some of the most prominent recreational and public facilities here are the Norman P. Murray Community Senior Center, The Mission Viejo Country Club, and Casta del Sol Golf Course. At the center of town is a man-made lake called Lake Mission Viejo.
Be sure to check out the sights of Mission Viejo if you are planning a visit to this charming part of California!